Thread lifting is one of the fastest growing anti-ageing treatments. It is a non-surgical and minimally-invasive treatment that provides a cost-saving alternative to traditional facelifts. Sometimes called a lunchtime lift or weekend facelift, it involves attaching barbed or notched Aptos threads to sagging tissue on the face. The threads are then pulled tight, gently lifting the skin on the face for a revitalised, smooth, youthful visage. Aptos threads are dissolvable, absorbing into the skin over about 12 months, leaving behind a structure of new collagen to support the face. The effects of a thread lift are often noticeable for 7 to 10 years after treatment.
Advantages of Aptos thread lifting:
- Long-lasting impact
- Usually takes only 60 minutes
- Low risk with minimal downtime
- Effects of the lift are immediately visible
- Minimally-invasive procedure performed under local anesthetic
- Triggers the skin to form new collagen for a regenerated appearance